Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

My A-Z Book Tag/Challenge

I know this tag/challenge is really old now but I wanted to do it because it looks really fun, and if you think I should read any of these books if I haven't already then comment below and I will read and review it :)
For the letter A I chose: Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
For the letter B I have chosen: Beautiful Creatures by kami Garcia and Margaret stohl
For the Letter C I have chosen: Cinder by Marissa Myer
For the letter D I have chosen: Divergent
For the letter E I have chosen: Emerald Star by Jacqueline Wilson
For the letter F I have chosen: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
For the letter G I have Chosen: Glass houses by Rachel Cain
For the letter H I have chosen: The Harry Potter Books by J.K Rowling
For the letter I, I have chosen: Incarnate
For the letter J I have chosen: candyfloss by Jacqueline Wilson, I don't have any books that begin with the letter J so I used the authors name. 
For the letter K I have chosen: the way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson, I don't have any books beginning with the letter K so I used the last bit of the title.
For the letter L I have chosen: Lies by Michael Grant
For the letter M I have chosen: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
For the letter N I have chosen: the Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
For the letter O I have Chosen: Origin by Jessica khoury
For the letter P I have chosen: Percy Jackson and the lightning thief by rick riordan
For the letter Q I have chosen: the Roald Dahl Quiz Book
for the letter R I have chosen: Reboot by Amy tintera
For the letter S I have chosen: Shatter me by tahereh mafi
For the letter T I have chosen: The maze runner by James Dashner
For the letter U I have chosen: Unwind by Neil Shusterman
 
For the letter V I have chosen: Vicious by V.E Schwab
For the letter W I have chosen: We were liars by E. Lockhart
For the letter X I have chosen: Asylum by Madeline Roux
For the letter Y I have chosen: the 5th wave by Rick Yancey
Lastly For the letter Z I have chosen: the book thief by Marcus Zusack
And those are all the books that I have chosen to go with each letter of the alphabet  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment