Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Hello everyone I was nominated to do this post by Toni Clarke over at ClarkeCouture, This looked like fun so I thought why not. Sorry I have not posted in a VERY long time, but I don't have a good enough reason to why I haven't posted in a little while.

 
Here are the rules:
  • You must display the award logo at the top of your post
  • You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post
  • You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
  • You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post
  • You must nominate 10 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post
  • You must let the people who have been nominated know that they have been nominated 
  • You must FOLLOW BACK the person who NOMINATED YOU on GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
 
So those are the rules and now these are seven random little facts about me!
  1. My favourite book is Ready Player One By Ernest Cline (Review coming soon)
  2. My favourite type of sweets are really sour sweets (American sweets/chocolate is the best)
  3.  I love horror movies (My favourite one is Oculus)
  4. I am addicted to the Sims 3 and 4
  5. I hate taking selfies unless i'm with other people
  6. My favourite Xbox 360 games are FIFA 14 and Injustice: Gods Among Us
  7. My favourite colour is Purple
and the nominees are:
and that was the post, my next video should be up in two days, Until then. Byeeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment